A child's needs is our highest priority, which is why we strive to find the best possible childminders available: because children need
- to be in a child-friendly environment.
- to be able to play with other children.
- to meet their childminders beforehand and feel comfortable around them.
- to have a steady and consistent relationship with their childminders.
A child's wants, however, are just as important: because children want
- their Parents and childminders to agree on how to raise them.
- their Parents and childminders to have a good relationship with one another.
- to be in an environment, where they're appreciated and, most of all, trusted.